February Promotion Ideas
- Especially with the Super Bowl kicking off the month, February is an excellent time to promote snacking!
- Promote the ease of preparing snacks from the frozen aisle that you just pop in the microwave or oven.
- Show how ingredients from the refrigerated aisle can be creatively combined to make delectable snack-sized meals!
- Suggest the idea of a Valentine’s Day feast – whether it’s a brunch with friends or a fancy dinner party, mini appetizers are the perfect treat to keep guests satisfied.
- Utilize merchandising that emphasizes how the refrigerated aisle is the new snacking destination!
Organize and provide a “mini-meal” menu that features a variety of simple-to-make snack foods. Use a neat menu theme, like fun football food or “foods to fall in love with”!
More February Ideas!
February 3 is Super Bowl Sunday
Just a reminder…Super Bowl is a huge snacking event! And it’s a great time to promote the pizza category as more people consume pizza during Super Bowl week than any other time during the year.
February 27 is National Strawberry Day
To celebrate Strawberry Day, offer special pricing on any frozen and refrigerated products that include strawberries – strawberry ice cream, strawberry yogurt, strawberry cheese cake, strawberry jello, strawberry cream cheese…and of course, frozen strawberries!
More February Celebrations!
- National Hot Breakfast Month
- National Snack Food Month
- National Potato Lovers Month
February 2: Groundhog Day / National Tater Tot Day
February 6: National Frozen Yogurt Day
February 7: National Fettuccine Alfredo Day
February 9: National Pizza Day
February 13: National Tortellini Day
February 14: Valentine’s Day
February 17: President’s Day
February 20: National Cherry Pie Day