As NFRA transitions to a virtual convention experience, we want to keep you updated on what to expect. The core customer business meeting approach that is the hallmark of the NFRA Convention will remain intact, while many events will be reimagined for the online platform. We’ve extended the NFRA Convention dates to October 19-21, 2020, to allow for three full days of online business appointments.
This new virtual platform will provide the same exceptional convention experience you’ve come to expect with more flexibility and unique meeting opportunities, including:
- 3 days of Customer Business Appointments that can be set up with an easy online scheduling tool
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall for manufacturers, suppliers and logistics providers of all sizes
- Hundreds of Retailer Speed Meeting slots for small manufacturers
- A video New Product Showcase
- Live Keynote Speakers including Politico’s Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman
- Educational Sessions including a COVID-19 update from Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Reduced Registration Fees and complimentary registration for retailers
- Tiered Sponsorship Opportunities with benefits including comp registration, advertising and recognition throughout the event
- VIP Coupon packs mailed to attendees after the event
NFRA is working hard to develop a virtual platform that will meet the needs of the industry and maintain the NFRA Convention’s level of excellence. We’ll be in touch soon with more details on registration costs, sponsorship opportunities and sign up and scheduling processes.
Visit NFRAConvention.org for the latest updates or for questions about refunds for the in-person event, contact NFRA at 717-657-8601.