Logistics Provider Benefits
Logistics Provider members are those who provide transportation and logistics services to include handling shipping, inventory, warehousing, packaging and security functions for shipments.
- Attend the annual NFRA Convention at a significantly reduced rate, saving time and travel expenses by conducting multiple valuable meetings with diverse companies in a short amount of time
- Hear from national speakers on topics relevant to your business
- Sample hundreds of new frozen and refrigerated products
- Attend the annual NFRA Executive Conference, an exclusive networking event limited to 150 attendees who cultivate business relationships and hear from presenters on industry trends and opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Supply Chain Forum
- Connect with top executives and leaders from all segments of the industry
- Endless networking opportunities to expand your business
- Access to and your listing included on an online Membership Directory of over 3,100 contacts
- Professional development opportunities to strengthen your own career by networking through NFRA’s forums, events and meetings
- Company profile featured in the Industry Insider e-newsletter to announce your membership to the Association.
Promotions and Marketing
- Join in telling NFRA’s story through two PR campaigns focused on frozen and refrigerated foods and changing the conversation
- Participate in three national retail promotions (March, June and July), where you can purchase NFRA POS materials and deliver key messages to consumers in the aisles to generate excitement and ultimately increase sales
- Utilize NFRA’s promotional resources including digital tool kits full of resources to help your brand, POS materials available for sale, newsletters, artwork and food photography
- Leverage the Easy Home Meals consumer-facing brand through sharing social media content including recipes, tips, videos, messaging and more
Research and Resources
- Stay in touch through various communication methods including NFRAweb, industry newsletters and consumer-facing properties
- Gain access to a database full of key industry research, including Nielsen dollar and unit sales stats.
- Complimentary access to the NFRA/Nielsen State of the Industry Report including sales trends, demographic drivers, health and wellness and more – updated in late 2019! Full 418-page report included with membership.
2020 Logistics Provider Dues
Number of Locations ………………… 2020 Dues
1 to 5 locations…………………………..$1,120
6 to 10 locations…………………………$1,465
Over 10 locations………………………..$1,830