Manufacturer members are those who produce frozen and/or refrigerated food products.
Promotions and Marketing
- Join in telling NFRA’s story through two PR campaigns focused on frozen and refrigerated foods and changing the conversation
- New Product Announcements – ability to feature your newest frozen and refrigerated products in NFRA’s New Product Newsletter. Distributed to all NFRA contacts, including key retailers, and also shared across NFRA’s consumer social platforms.
- Be included in the consumer e-newsletter that reaches thousands with key messaging
- Participate in three national retail promotions (March, June and July), during which you can purchase NFRA POS materials and deliver key messages to consumers to generate excitement in the aisles and ultimately increase sales
- Leverage the Easy Home Meals consumer-facing brand through sharing social media content including recipes, tips, videos, messaging and more
- Utilize NFRA’s promotional resources including digital tool kits full of resources to help your brand, POS materials available for sale, newsletters, artwork and food photography
- Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your brand and gain exposure and recognition through NFRA’s newsletters, websites, social media properties
- Attend NFRA meetings at significantly reduced rates for each member of your company
- Attend the annual NFRA Executive Conference, an exclusive networking event limited to 150 attendees who cultivate business relationships and hear from presenters on industry trends and opportunities
- Save time and travel expenses by conducting multiple valuable meetings with diverse companies in a short amount of time at the NFRA Convention
- Hear from national speakers on topics relevant to your business
- Sample hundreds of new frozen and refrigerated products
- Feature your products in the Cafe NFRA and/or Taste of Excellence during the NFRA Convention
- Connect with top executives and leaders from all segments of the industry
- Endless networking opportunities to expand your business
- Access to online Membership Directory of over 3,100 contacts
- Open invitation to get involved with NFRA’s forums, meetings and promotions
- Exclusive discounts and opportunities in your first year of membership, including the New Product Newsletter, Fast Recipe Videos, and advertising opportunities.
- Company profile featured in the Industry Insider e-newsletter to announce your membership to the Association.
Research and Resources
- Stay in touch through various communication methods including NFRAweb, industry newsletters and consumer-facing properties
- Gain access to a database full of key industry research, including Nielsen dollar and unit sales stats.
- Complimentary access to the NFRA/Nielsen State of the Industry Report including sales trends, demographic drivers, health and wellness and more – updated in late 2019! Full 418-page report included with membership.
- Enter the Golden Penguin Competition with your outstanding merchandising displays for a chance to win an award
- Professional development opportunities to strengthen your own career by networking through NFRA’s events, meetings and webinars
- Qualifying member manufacturers receive a significant discount on a customized Market Intelligence Report from Nielsen through the Syndicated Data Program
2019 Manufacturer Dues
Manufacturer dues are based on annual frozen and refrigerated dairy food sales volume per the dues schedule below. Such sales volume shall include all subsidiaries and divisions. The subsidiaries and divisions shall additionally receive full membership status.
Annual Sales (millions) …………. 2019 Dues
$0 – $1………………………..$1,500
$1 – $10………………………..$2,135
$10 – $45………………………$2,135 plus $54 per million over $10 million
$46 – $90………………………$4,570 plus $44 per million over $46 million
$91 – $200……………………..$6,595 plus $34 per million over $91 million
$201 & over…………………….$9,555 plus $24 per million over $201 million to a maximum of $16,995