International members are those who are located outside of the United States and are not selling or producing product in the United States.
**Those international companies that are selling or producing product in the United States would be considered a Manufacturer member.
- Stay in touch through various communication methods including NFRAweb, industry newsletters and consumer-facing properties
- Connect with top executives and leaders from all segments of the industry
- Endless networking opportunities to expand your business
- Access to online Membership Directory of over 3,100 contacts
- Professional development opportunities to strengthen your own career by networking through NFRA’s events, meetings and webinars
Research and Resources
- Gain access to a database full of key industry research
Promotions and Marketing
- Leverage the Easy Home Meals consumer-facing brand through sharing social media content including recipes, tips, videos, messaging and more
- Utilize NFRA’s promotional resources including digital tool kits full of resources to help your brand, POS materials available for sale, newsletters, artwork and food photography
- Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your brand and gain exposure and recognition through NFRA’s newsletters, websites, social media properties
- Participate in three national retail promotions (March, June and July), where you can purchase NFRA POS materials and deliver key messages to consumers in the aisles to generate excitement and ultimately increase sales
- Join in telling NFRA’s story through two PR campaigns focused on frozen and refrigerated foods and changing the conversation
2018 International Dues