Sales Agent Benefits
Sales Agent members are organizations that specialize in the marketing and sales of clients’ frozen/refrigerated products to retailers, wholesalers and club stores.
- Connect with top executives and leaders from all segments of the industry
- Endless networking opportunities to expand your business
- Access to and your listing included on an online Membership Directory of over 3,100 contacts
- Professional development opportunities to strengthen your own career by networking through NFRA’s events, meetings and webinars
- Open invitation to get involved with NFRA’s forums, meetings and promotions
- Company profile featured in the Industry Insider e-newsletter to announce your membership to the Association
- Attend the annual NFRA Convention at a significantly reduced rate, saving time and travel expenses by conducting multiple valuable meetings with diverse companies in a short amount of time
- Hear from national speakers on topics relevant to your business
- Sample hundreds of new frozen and refrigerated products
- Attend the annual NFRA Executive Conference, an exclusive networking event limited to 150 attendees who cultivate business relationships and hear from presenters on industry trends and opportunities
Promotions and Marketing
- Join in telling NFRA’s story through two PR campaigns focused on frozen and refrigerated foods and changing the conversation
- Help your brands/clients participate in three national retail promotions (March, June and July), where you can purchase NFRA POS materials and deliver key messages to consumers in the aisles to generate excitement and ultimately increase sales
- Enter the Golden Penguin Competition where you can showcase your marketing efforts for a chance to win an award
- Utilize NFRA’s promotional resources including digital tool kits full of resources to help your brand, POS materials available for sale, newsletters, artwork and food photography
Research and Resources
- Stay in touch through various communication methods including NFRAweb, industry newsletters and consumer-facing properties
- Leverage the Easy Home Meals consumer-facing brand through sharing social media content including recipes, tips, videos, messaging and more
- Gain access to a database full of key industry research, including Nielsen dollar and unit sales stats.
- Complimentary access to the NFRA/Nielsen State of the Industry Report including sales trends, demographic drivers, health and wellness and more – updated in late 2019! Full 418-page report included with membership.
2020 Sales Agents Dues
Dues are based on total company revenue (brokerage earned), derived from frozen and refrigerated dairy food commissions, including main office and all business units.
Commissions ………………….. 2020 Dues
$0 – $1 million………………………….$985
Over $1 million…………………………$985 plus $555 for each additional $1 million and fraction thereof on frozen and refrigerated food sales commissions to a maximum of $20,000.