Mechanical Specifications for Digital Advertising:
File sizes should correspond with desired placement. JPEG; RGB color format; 72 dpi. Please specify the URL the ad should link to. GIF files accepted only for Industry Insider and NFRAweb.org ads.
All digital advertising must be reserved by the 1st of the preceding month. Advertising materials are due the 15th of the preceding month.
Mechanical Specifications for Print Advertising:
300 dpi/CMYK; Press optimized PDF with crop marks and bleeds pulled.
Size Specifications for Print Advertising:
Full Page or Cover Ads
Page Trim Size – 8 ½″ x 11″
Ad without bleed – 7½″ x 10″
Ad with bleed – 8 ¾″ x 11 ¼″
Centerfold or 2-Page Spreads
Page Trim Size – 17″ x 11″
Ad without bleed – 15 ½″ x 10″
Ad with bleed – 17 ¼″ x 11 ¼″
Half Page Ads
Vertical – 3 ½″ x 10″
Horizontal – 7 ½″ x 4 ¾″
Quarter Page Ads
Vertical – 3 ½″ x 4 ¾″
Horizontal – 7 ½″ x 2 ⅜″
Business Card Size Ads 3 ½″ x 2 ¼″
Please send reservation forms and advertising materials to Natalie@NFRAweb.org
Stuffed files over 5 MB (.sit, .sitx or .zip) may be submitted via Hightail: www.hightail.com/u/NFRA)
• Special placement is first offered to the previous spot holder and then on a first come, first served basis.
• Signed advertising contracts should be received by NFRA prior to advertising material due dates.
• Reservation forms should specify ad size, orientation and color requirements.
• Advertising reservations cannot be cancelled after the ad reservation closing date, and companies will be billed regardless of whether or not the ad is run.
• Non-members add a 25% surcharge.
• Agency discount allowed is 15% and only applies to appropriatelysupplied
material from legitimate agencies.
• NFRA offers a 2% cash discount for pre-payment.
• Additional charge for changes to existing ads and ads needing design work – please inquire for specifics.
For questions regarding advertising, contact Natalie at Natalie@NFRAweb.org
or (717) 657-8601.