Mechanical Specs for Website/Newsletter Digital Ads
- File sizes should correspond with desired placement
- JPEG; RGB color format
- 72 dpi
Please specify the URL the ad should link to. GIF files accepted only for Industry Insider and NFRAweb.org ads.
All digital advertising must be reserved by the 1st of the preceding month. Advertising materials are due the 15th of the preceding month.
Please send reservation forms and advertising materials to Natalie@NFRAweb.org or stuffed files over 5 MB (.sit, .sitx or .zip) may be submitted via Hightail: www.hightail.com/u/NFRA
- Special placement is first offered to the previous spot holder and then on a first come, first served basis.
- Signed advertising contracts should be received by NFRA prior to advertising material due dates.
- Reservation forms should specify ad size, orientation and color requirements.
- Advertising reservations cannot be cancelled after the ad reservation closing date, and companies will be billed regardless of whether or not the ad is run.
- Non-members add a 25% surcharge.
- Agency discount allowed is 15% and only applies to appropriately supplied material from legitimate agencies.
- NFRA offers a 2% cash discount for pre-payment.
- Additional charge for changes to existing ads and ads needing design work – please inquire for specifics.
For questions regarding advertising, contact Natalie at Natalie@NFRAweb.org or (717) 657-8601.