Traditional Staples and So Much More: It’s June Dairy Month
Essentials and Innovations Keep Shoppers Coming Back
Harrisburg, Pa., June 23, 2022 – June Dairy Month is back and ready to help shoppers get more out of their budgets and discover something new that may become an old favorite. In today’s economy, shoppers are becoming more and more budget-conscious by the day. They’re looking to stretch their dollar even more – which is why they’re keeping the dairy aisle on their list.
According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), the average family makes a purchase from the dairy aisle almost weekly – 47 times a year to be exact. That’s because the dairy aisle offers the value and variety shoppers want, and why 90% of families shop there.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- Connecting the Industry: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 7-10, to Facilitate Key Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- Americans Beat the Summer Heat in the Frozen Food Aisle
- NFRA Announces 2023 March Golden Penguin Winners
- Two Industry Leaders to be Inducted into
2023 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame