Traditional Staples and So Much More: It’s June Dairy Month
Essentials and Innovations Keep Shoppers Coming Back
Harrisburg, Pa., June 23, 2022 – June Dairy Month is back and ready to help shoppers get more out of their budgets and discover something new that may become an old favorite. In today’s economy, shoppers are becoming more and more budget-conscious by the day. They’re looking to stretch their dollar even more – which is why they’re keeping the dairy aisle on their list.
According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), the average family makes a purchase from the dairy aisle almost weekly – 47 times a year to be exact. That’s because the dairy aisle offers the value and variety shoppers want, and why 90% of families shop there.
- RECENT NEWS
- 64% of Americans Agree: Their most significant barrier to cooking a nutritious meal is the prep time
- NFRA Awards Competition Encourages March Frozen Food Month 40th Year Celebrations
- ReDiscover Dairy and Frozen￼
- Harris Teeter and SpartanNash to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Gift Yourself a Creative and Cool Holiday