Traditional Staples and So Much More: It’s June Dairy Month
Essentials and Innovations Keep Shoppers Coming Back
Harrisburg, Pa., June 23, 2022 – June Dairy Month is back and ready to help shoppers get more out of their budgets and discover something new that may become an old favorite. In today’s economy, shoppers are becoming more and more budget-conscious by the day. They’re looking to stretch their dollar even more – which is why they’re keeping the dairy aisle on their list.
According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), the average family makes a purchase from the dairy aisle almost weekly – 47 times a year to be exact. That’s because the dairy aisle offers the value and variety shoppers want, and why 90% of families shop there.
- RECENT NEWS
- ReDiscover Inspiration in the Dairy and Frozen Food Aisles
- NFRA Penguin Pitch: In Search of the Next Big Emerging Brand
- Greyshock Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- New Year, New Flavors: A Delicious Journey Awaits in the Dairy & Frozen Aisles!
- SURVEY REVEALS 81% OF CONSUMERS NOW COOK MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR MEALS AT HOME