Today’s Dairy Aisle: Think Beyond the Staples
Hot Trends and Cool Innovation Take Center Stage for June Dairy Month
HARRISBURG, Pa., June 16, 2021 – Compared to its predecessor, today’s modern dairy aisle is barely recognizable. It’s gone from one small corner to half of the perimeter of the store. And the traditional staples, while still very popular, only make up a portion of what’s offered today.
That means the aisle is big…and only getting bigger. That evolution and growth is being celebrated during this June Dairy Month.
Ninety percent of families shop in the dairy aisle. And today, no matter how you’re choosing to or need to eat, the aisle has you covered. According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, the dairy aisle has adapted to new lifestyle changes, food trends and important dietary needs over the years.
From plant-based to traditional foods, and snacks to meals, there are a huge assortment of nutritious, protein-packed products as well as many indulgent options to fit every eating occasion and diet.
- RECENT NEWS
- 64% of Americans Agree: Their most significant barrier to cooking a nutritious meal is the prep time
- NFRA Awards Competition Encourages March Frozen Food Month 40th Year Celebrations
- ReDiscover Dairy and Frozen￼
- Harris Teeter and SpartanNash to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Gift Yourself a Creative and Cool Holiday