Step Up Your Culinary Game with 3 Easy Recipes!
It’s June Dairy Month – Find Inspiration in Your Local Dairy Aisle
June 17, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. — Americans are spending extra time in the kitchen as of late – about 60% say they are cooking more since the coronavirus pandemic began*.
While the culinary pressure is on to create tasty, healthy meals and snacks, Chef and Cookbook Author Jamie Gwen and The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) share how to easily step up your game in the kitchen. Check out three deliciously different recipes with three ingredients or less, as well as tips, ideas and what’s new in “coolest” aisle of your local supermarket.
- RECENT NEWS
- Celebrating Innovation, Variety and Convenience - It's Frozen Food Month!
- Wardwell, President of Superior Grocers, to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Elected New 2022 Officers and Directors
- Functional Foods: Fad or Opportunity?