Step Up Your Culinary Game with 3 Easy Recipes!
It’s June Dairy Month – Find Inspiration in Your Local Dairy Aisle
HARRISBURG, Pa., June 17, 2020 – Americans are spending extra time in the kitchen as of late – about 60% say they are cooking more since the coronavirus pandemic began*.
While the culinary pressure is on to create tasty, healthy meals and snacks, Chef and Cookbook Author Jamie Gwen and The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) share how to easily step up your game in the kitchen. Check out three deliciously different recipes with three ingredients or less, as well as tips, ideas and what’s new in “coolest” aisle of your local supermarket.
- RECENT NEWS
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- NFRA Announces March Frozen Food Month Golden Penguin Winners