Step Up Your Culinary Game with 3 Easy Recipes!
It’s June Dairy Month – Find Inspiration in Your Local Dairy Aisle
June 17, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. — Americans are spending extra time in the kitchen as of late – about 60% say they are cooking more since the coronavirus pandemic began*.
While the culinary pressure is on to create tasty, healthy meals and snacks, Chef and Cookbook Author Jamie Gwen and The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) share how to easily step up your game in the kitchen. Check out three deliciously different recipes with three ingredients or less, as well as tips, ideas and what’s new in “coolest” aisle of your local supermarket.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Announces 2022 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- The Sweetest Time of the Year: National Ice Cream Month
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 15-18, to Focus on Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- NFRA Sets Transition Plan as Rumachik Announces Retirement, Greyshock to Serve as President and CEO
- Traditional Staples and So Much More: It's June Dairy Month