Step Up Your Culinary Game with 3 Easy Recipes!
It’s June Dairy Month – Find Inspiration in Your Local Dairy Aisle
June 17, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. — Americans are spending extra time in the kitchen as of late – about 60% say they are cooking more since the coronavirus pandemic began*.
While the culinary pressure is on to create tasty, healthy meals and snacks, Chef and Cookbook Author Jamie Gwen and The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) share how to easily step up your game in the kitchen. Check out three deliciously different recipes with three ingredients or less, as well as tips, ideas and what’s new in “coolest” aisle of your local supermarket.
View the entire multimedia news release and multimedia assets on PRNewswire.com
- RECENT NEWS
- 64% of Americans Agree: Their most significant barrier to cooking a nutritious meal is the prep time
- NFRA Awards Competition Encourages March Frozen Food Month 40th Year Celebrations
- ReDiscover Dairy and Frozen￼
- Harris Teeter and SpartanNash to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Gift Yourself a Creative and Cool Holiday