Latest Findings from NFRA Show Improved Favorability Toward Frozen Food Category
HARRISBURG, Pa., March 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ –Aptly timed for ‘National Frozen Food Month’, new media analysis undertaken by the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) showcases growth in positive frozen food content and innovation within the category. Over the past six years, NFRA and its members have invested in consumer outreach through its Real Food. Frozen PR campaign, driving consistent messaging and reinforcing many key frozen food benefits that were identified in the analysis. Growth amongst consumers and online communities identified several key themes through the analysis:
- NFRA generated a major increase in year- over-year social volume and engagement through its owned and partner content
- Key frozen food value messages resonated in positive earned media coverage, including convenience, lack of waste, comparable nutrition value, plus budget-friendliness
- Favorable conversation around frozen foods grew in 2018 as a result of buzz about new product lines, pop-culture tie-ins, and hot grocery-store offerings
- RECENT NEWS
- The Modern Dairy Aisle - A Destination for Every Lifestyle
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention Slated for October 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.
- Latest Findings from NFRA Show Improved Favorability Toward Frozen Food Category
- Elevate Your Food Experience During March Frozen Food Month!
- Weis Markets to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference