Last-Minute Food Hacks and Tips for Holiday Entertaining
December 18, 2018 | Harrisburg, Pa. / PRNewswire — Yes, it’s the most wonderful time of the year…but sometimes the challenges of food shopping and holiday cooking can turn festive times into stressful times.
Chill! The frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocery stores are full of shortcuts and holiday helpers to make preparations easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for holiday events, family gatherings and even unexpected guests.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps are always a hit. Visit EasyHomeMeals.com for terrific Holiday recipes!
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) recommends you shop early, keep your fridge and freezer stocked full, and check out the many easy to make holiday appetizers, entrees and desserts like these Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps at EasyHomeMeals.com.
- RECENT NEWS
- Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Elected New 2022 Officers and Directors
- Functional Foods: Fad or Opportunity?
- NFRA Announces 2021 Golden Penguin Winners
- Two Industry Leaders Inducted into 2021 Frozen Food Hall of Fame