Last-Minute Food Hacks and Tips for Holiday Entertaining
December 18, 2018 | Harrisburg, Pa. / PRNewswire — Yes, it’s the most wonderful time of the year…but sometimes the challenges of food shopping and holiday cooking can turn festive times into stressful times.
Chill! The frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocery stores are full of shortcuts and holiday helpers to make preparations easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for holiday events, family gatherings and even unexpected guests.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps are always a hit. Visit EasyHomeMeals.com for terrific Holiday recipes!
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) recommends you shop early, keep your fridge and freezer stocked full, and check out the many easy to make holiday appetizers, entrees and desserts like these Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps at EasyHomeMeals.com.
- RECENT NEWS
- Traditional Staples and So Much More: It's June Dairy Month
- NFRA Announces 2022 March Golden Penguin Winners
- Celebrating Innovation, Variety and Convenience - It's Frozen Food Month!
- Wardwell, President of Superior Grocers, to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday