Last-Minute Food Hacks and Tips for Holiday Entertaining
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec. 18, 2018 / PRNewswire — Yes, it’s the most wonderful time of the year…but sometimes the challenges of food shopping and holiday cooking can turn festive times into stressful times.
Chill! The frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocery stores are full of shortcuts and holiday helpers to make preparations easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for holiday events, family gatherings and even unexpected guests.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps are always a hit. Visit EasyHomeMeals.com for terrific Holiday recipes!
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) recommends you shop early, keep your fridge and freezer stocked full, and check out the many easy to make holiday appetizers, entrees and desserts like these Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps at EasyHomeMeals.com.
- RECENT NEWS
- A Message from NFRA on COVID-19
- Find Today’s Hottest Food Trends in the Frozen Food Aisle!
- NFRA State of Industry Report Shows Impressive Category Power
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- Last-Minute Shortcuts for Holiday Cooking and Entertaining