Last-Minute Food Hacks and Tips for Holiday Entertaining
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec. 18, 2018 / PRNewswire — Yes, it’s the most wonderful time of the year…but sometimes the challenges of food shopping and holiday cooking can turn festive times into stressful times.
Chill! The frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocery stores are full of shortcuts and holiday helpers to make preparations easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for holiday events, family gatherings and even unexpected guests.
Whether it’s for a holiday party, New Year’s Eve get-together or just because, these creamy-dreamy savory Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps are always a hit. Visit EasyHomeMeals.com for terrific Holiday recipes!
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) recommends you shop early, keep your fridge and freezer stocked full, and check out the many easy to make holiday appetizers, entrees and desserts like these Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps at EasyHomeMeals.com.
- RECENT NEWS
- GIANT to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners