Keeping the Heat Going – Frozen Foods Are Hotter Than Ever
Hot Trends and Cool Innovation Take Center Stage for Frozen Food Month
March 11, 2021 | HARRISBURG, Pa. – Breakfast on-the-go? You got it! Gluten-free meals with all the sides? Simple! Healthy snacks for you and the kids? You’re covered! Easy smaller meals? Check! Meatless Monday? BOOM! Dessert without the guilt? Easy as pie. Dinner with international flair? Done!
Is this some kind of dream world? Nope! All this and so much more can be found on a trip down the frozen food aisle.
No matter how you’re choosing to eat, frozen foods have you covered. According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), manufacturers are innovating to align their products with today’s consumer dining habits and health trends.
- RECENT NEWS
- Keeping the Heat Going – Frozen Foods Are Hotter Than Ever
- GIANT to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors