Gift Yourself a Creative and Cool Holiday
See how simple and tasty celebrations start in the Freezer and Dairy Aisles
December 16, 2022 (Harrisburg, PA) – The countdown to the holidays is on. While kids are busy writing their wish lists, adults are crafting their holiday menus. And with a little planning and creativity, those meal plans won’t turn your holiday spirit into holiday stress.
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) wants to make this year your easiest and most delicious holiday season yet. With tasty recipes, time-saving tips and a host of cool, creative shortcuts from the Freezer and Dairy aisles, your holiday celebrations will be less stressful and more flavorful.
- Be Prepared: Stock your fridge and freezer with snacks, treats and more. From frozen fruit to pizza rolls and cheeses to yogurt, there’s a variety of grab-and-go and heat-and-eat items that are perfect to have ready for hungry family and friends any time of the day.
- Keep It Easy: Cut out the prep with pre-cut frozen veggies! The Freezer and Dairy aisles are full of ready-to-use foods to ease your cooking stress. Plus, you’ll waste less by using only what you need and putting the rest back in the freezer for the next time.
- Skip From-Scratch: Using frozen appetizers and desserts saves time and the hassle of cooking and baking everything yourself. Add a splash of fresh herbs, a savory sauce, a drizzle of chocolate or more, and they’ll look (and taste) just like they’re homemade.
- Find Inspo: Visit EasyHomeMeals.com or follow Easy Home Meals on Instagram for more creative, inspiring holiday meal, appetizer and dessert ideas.
- RECENT NEWS
- SURVEY REVEALS 81% OF CONSUMERS NOW COOK MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR MEALS AT HOME
- Kroger, Raley’s and UNFI execs to address NFRA Executive Conference attendees
- NFRA Convention 2023: A Landmark Event for the Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Industry
- NFRA Elected New 2024 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners