Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
Let the Freezer and Dairy Aisles Help You Celebrate Small…But in Style!
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The holidays may look quite different this year– thanks to COVID-19. That doesn’t mean we can’t continue holiday traditions and celebrate the season with close family members and great food.
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) has some terrific ideas for attending or hosting small holiday gatherings. The key – let’s all do it safely with these entertaining tips and food serving ideas.
- RECENT NEWS
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- NFRA Announces March Frozen Food Month Golden Penguin Winners