Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
Let the Freezer and Dairy Aisles Help You Celebrate Small…But in Style!
December 10, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. /PRNewswire/ — The holidays may look quite different this year– thanks to COVID-19. That doesn’t mean we can’t continue holiday traditions and celebrate the season with close family members and great food.
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) has some terrific ideas for attending or hosting small holiday gatherings. The key – let’s all do it safely with these entertaining tips and food serving ideas.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- Connecting the Industry: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 7-10, to Facilitate Key Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- Americans Beat the Summer Heat in the Frozen Food Aisle
- NFRA Announces 2023 March Golden Penguin Winners
- Two Industry Leaders to be Inducted into
2023 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame