Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
Let the Freezer and Dairy Aisles Help You Celebrate Small…But in Style!
December 10, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. /PRNewswire/ — The holidays may look quite different this year– thanks to COVID-19. That doesn’t mean we can’t continue holiday traditions and celebrate the season with close family members and great food.
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) has some terrific ideas for attending or hosting small holiday gatherings. The key – let’s all do it safely with these entertaining tips and food serving ideas.
- RECENT NEWS
- Traditional Staples and So Much More: It's June Dairy Month
- NFRA Announces 2022 March Golden Penguin Winners
- Celebrating Innovation, Variety and Convenience - It's Frozen Food Month!
- Wardwell, President of Superior Grocers, to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday