Find Today’s Hottest Food Trends in the Frozen Food Aisle!
It’s March Frozen Food Month – a Great Time to Check Out New and Innovative Cuisines in the Cool Aisles of your Grocery Store
HARRISBURG, Pa., March 5, 2020 – If you enjoy breakfast foods at any time of the day, or you prefer snacking and small plates over traditional meals, or you embrace a more plant-based diet – then you are in good company with many Americans and their lifestyle and dietary preferences.
- RECENT NEWS
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- NFRA Announces March Frozen Food Month Golden Penguin Winners