Find Today’s Hottest Food Trends in the Frozen Food Aisle!
It’s March Frozen Food Month – a Great Time to Check Out New and Innovative Cuisines in the Cool Aisles of your Grocery Store
March 5, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. – If you enjoy breakfast foods at any time of the day, or you prefer snacking and small plates over traditional meals, or you embrace a more plant-based diet – then you are in good company with many Americans and their lifestyle and dietary preferences.
- RECENT NEWS
- SURVEY REVEALS 81% OF CONSUMERS NOW COOK MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR MEALS AT HOME
- Kroger, Raley’s and UNFI execs to address NFRA Executive Conference attendees
- NFRA Convention 2023: A Landmark Event for the Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Industry
- NFRA Elected New 2024 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners