Find Today’s Hottest Food Trends in the Frozen Food Aisle!
It’s March Frozen Food Month – a Great Time to Check Out New and Innovative Cuisines in the Cool Aisles of your Grocery Store
March 5, 2020 | HARRISBURG, Pa. – If you enjoy breakfast foods at any time of the day, or you prefer snacking and small plates over traditional meals, or you embrace a more plant-based diet – then you are in good company with many Americans and their lifestyle and dietary preferences.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Elected New 2023 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces 2022 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- The Sweetest Time of the Year: National Ice Cream Month
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 15-18, to Focus on Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- NFRA Sets Transition Plan as Rumachik Announces Retirement, Greyshock to Serve as President and CEO