Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday
The Freezer and Dairy Aisles Can Make Your Celebration Less Stressful and More Tasty
HARRISBURG, Pa. December 17, 2021 — Jingle bells are ringing, presents are being wrapped with care and merry menus are being planned. The most wonderful time of the year is here. Even though the holidays are returning to normal-ish, the normal levels of stress don’t have to come back with them.
This year, the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) is ready with cool and creative recipes and tips to keep the worries low and the festive spirit high. The freezer and dairy aisles are full of secret weapons that can save you time and stress in the kitchen.
TIPS TO STRESS LESS
- Stock Up: With a fully stocked fridge and freezer, you’ll have plenty of breakfast items and snacks on-hand and ready for hungry family and friends. Fill up with frozen fruit, waffles, eggs, cheeses, yogurts, pizza, wings and more.
- Embrace Shortcuts: Ease your holiday cooking stress with tasty vegetables and side dishes from the frozen and dairy aisles of the store. All the peeling and chopping is done, saving you time. Waste less by using only what you need and putting the rest back in the freezer for the next time.
- Cheat a Little: You don’t have to make everything from scratch. Frozen appetizers and desserts are heat-and-eat crowd-pleasers. Dress them up with fresh herbs, a holiday-inspired sauce, a drizzle of chocolate or dollop of whipped cream for a homemade look.
- Get Inspired: Visit EasyHomeMeals.com or follow Easy Home Meals on Instagram for more creative, inspiring holiday meal, appetizer and dessert ideas.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- Connecting the Industry: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 7-10, to Facilitate Key Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- Americans Beat the Summer Heat in the Frozen Food Aisle
- NFRA Announces 2023 March Golden Penguin Winners
- Two Industry Leaders to be Inducted into
2023 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame