Cool Off with Summer Favorite Frozen Treats
Beat the Heat…Enjoy Some Surprisingly Sweet Ice Cream Facts…and Enter to Win Ice Cream for a Year!
July 18, 2019 | Harrisburg, Pa. /PRNewswire/ — Today’s big scoop for anyone who enjoys America’s favorite cool treats: National Ice Cream Day is July 21! President Ronald Reagan declared July to be National Ice Cream Month in 1984, and the third Sunday of every July to be National Ice Cream Day.
- RECENT NEWS
- Keeping the Heat Going – Frozen Foods Are Hotter Than Ever
- GIANT to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Rumachik Appointed President and CEO of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Getting Creative with Super-easy, COVID-friendly Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- NFRA Elected New 2021 Officers and Directors