Cool Off with Summer Favorite Frozen Treats
Beat the Heat…Enjoy Some Surprisingly Sweet Ice Cream Facts…and Enter to Win Ice Cream for a Year!
HARRISBURG, Pa., July 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Today’s big scoop for anyone who enjoys America’s favorite cool treats: National Ice Cream Day is July 21! President Ronald Reagan declared July to be National Ice Cream Month in 1984, and the third Sunday of every July to be National Ice Cream Day.
- RECENT NEWS
- Larsen and Thomas Inducted into 2019 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame
- 2019 NFRA Convention Breaks Participation Record and Hosts Over 3,000 Retailer Business Appointments
- NFRA Elected New Officers and Directors at 75th Annual Membership Meeting
- NFRA Announces June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- A Good Time To Go "Back to School" on Food Waste