Cool Off with Summer Favorite Frozen Treats
Beat the Heat…Enjoy Some Surprisingly Sweet Ice Cream Facts…and Enter to Win Ice Cream for a Year!
HARRISBURG, Pa., July 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Today’s big scoop for anyone who enjoys America’s favorite cool treats: National Ice Cream Day is July 21! President Ronald Reagan declared July to be National Ice Cream Month in 1984, and the third Sunday of every July to be National Ice Cream Day.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Announces March Frozen Food Month Golden Penguin Winners
- Cool Off with Summer Favorite Frozen Treats
- Two Industry Leaders to be Inducted into 2019 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame
- The Modern Dairy Aisle - A Destination for Every Lifestyle
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention Slated for October 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.