Cool Off with Summer Favorite Frozen Treats
Beat the Heat…Enjoy Some Surprisingly Sweet Ice Cream Facts…and Enter to Win Ice Cream for a Year!
July 18, 2019 | Harrisburg, Pa. /PRNewswire/ — Today’s big scoop for anyone who enjoys America’s favorite cool treats: National Ice Cream Day is July 21! President Ronald Reagan declared July to be National Ice Cream Month in 1984, and the third Sunday of every July to be National Ice Cream Day.
- RECENT NEWS
- Creative, Calm and Cool: Simple Ideas for a Delicious Holiday
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Elected New 2022 Officers and Directors
- Functional Foods: Fad or Opportunity?
- NFRA Announces 2021 Golden Penguin Winners
- Two Industry Leaders Inducted into 2021 Frozen Food Hall of Fame