Celebrating Innovation, Variety and Convenience – It’s Frozen Food Month!
Check out what’s hot in the coolest section of the store
HARRISBURG, Penn., March 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — What’s hot and delicious in the frozen food aisle? Innovative new products, bold flavors and unique meal ideas are taking center stage this Frozen Food Month.
Frozen foods are hotter than ever. In fact, sales were up 21% in 2021 and remain strong. According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), increased sales are attributed to manufacturers innovating to align their products with today’s consumer dining habits and health trends.
- RECENT NEWS
- SURVEY REVEALS 81% OF CONSUMERS NOW COOK MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR MEALS AT HOME
- Kroger, Raley’s and UNFI execs to address NFRA Executive Conference attendees
- NFRA Convention 2023: A Landmark Event for the Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Industry
- NFRA Elected New 2024 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces 2023 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners