Celebrating Innovation, Variety and Convenience – It’s Frozen Food Month!
Check out what’s hot in the coolest section of the store
HARRISBURG, Penn., March 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — What’s hot and delicious in the frozen food aisle? Innovative new products, bold flavors and unique meal ideas are taking center stage this Frozen Food Month.
Frozen foods are hotter than ever. In fact, sales were up 21% in 2021 and remain strong. According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), increased sales are attributed to manufacturers innovating to align their products with today’s consumer dining habits and health trends.
- RECENT NEWS
- NFRA Elected New 2023 Officers and Directors
- NFRA Announces 2022 June Dairy Month and Ice Cream & Novelties Golden Penguin Winners
- The Sweetest Time of the Year: National Ice Cream Month
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention, October 15-18, to Focus on Business Meetings with Leading Retailers
- NFRA Sets Transition Plan as Rumachik Announces Retirement, Greyshock to Serve as President and CEO