Last-Minute Shortcuts for Holiday Cooking and Entertaining
Ease the Stress and Enjoy More Time with Foolproof, Yet Impressive Ideas
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec 13, 2019/PRNewswire/– Bring on the Joy! Bring on the Cheer! Bring on the…Stress! The holidays this year seem to be arriving quicker than ever…and the pressure is on. While it is no surprise that holiday cooking and entertaining can be challenging, there are some secret weapons that can save a lot of time in the kitchen.
The National Frozen & Refrigerated Food Association (NFRA) suggests making it easier on yourself and “chill” – the frozen and dairy aisles of your local grocery stores are full of shortcuts and holiday helpers to make preparations easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for holiday events, family gatherings and even unexpected guests…
- RECENT NEWS
- A Message from NFRA on COVID-19
- Find Today’s Hottest Food Trends in the Frozen Food Aisle!
- NFRA State of Industry Report Shows Impressive Category Power
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- Last-Minute Shortcuts for Holiday Cooking and Entertaining