Elevate Your Food Experience During March Frozen Food Month!
What’s Turning Up the Heat?
Today’s innovative frozen products offer something for everyone:
- Brands and product lines are aligned with new health trends, changing dining habits, and dietary requirements – whether you are looking for vegan, gluten-free, non-dairy, ethnic, organic…the frozen food aisle has it all.
- You don’t have to sacrifice delicious dishes and trendy flavors just because you’re in a hurry. The freezer aisle offers quality, ready-to-eat full meal, single serve and small plate options – high proteins, low carbs, indulgent flavors, healthy veggies, fruits and more.
- If you’re a foodie, you can “up your game” and elevate the food experience with versatile high-end frozen products, savory ingredients and entertaining-quality appetizers and desserts, sure to impress family and guests.
- RECENT NEWS
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- Last-Minute Shortcuts for Holiday Cooking and Entertaining
- Larsen and Thomas Inducted into 2019 Refrigerated Food Hall of Fame
- 2019 NFRA Convention Breaks Participation Record and Hosts Over 3,000 Retailer Business Appointments
- NFRA Elected New Officers and Directors at 75th Annual Membership Meeting