Elevate Your Food Experience During March Frozen Food Month!
What’s Turning Up the Heat?
Today’s innovative frozen products offer something for everyone:
- Brands and product lines are aligned with new health trends, changing dining habits, and dietary requirements – whether you are looking for vegan, gluten-free, non-dairy, ethnic, organic…the frozen food aisle has it all.
- You don’t have to sacrifice delicious dishes and trendy flavors just because you’re in a hurry. The freezer aisle offers quality, ready-to-eat full meal, single serve and small plate options – high proteins, low carbs, indulgent flavors, healthy veggies, fruits and more.
- If you’re a foodie, you can “up your game” and elevate the food experience with versatile high-end frozen products, savory ingredients and entertaining-quality appetizers and desserts, sure to impress family and guests.
- RECENT NEWS
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Convention Slated for October 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.
- Latest Findings from NFRA Show Improved Favorability Toward Frozen Food Category
- Elevate Your Food Experience During March Frozen Food Month!
- Weis Markets to Keynote NFRA Executive Conference
- Last-Minute Food Hacks and Tips for Holiday Entertaining