- Promote the beginning of the year with "new year, new you" dialogue!
- Encourage freezer clean out tips and stocking up on freezer essentials like frozen vegetables or family-sized meals.
- Show meal planning solutions for the upcoming Super Bowl by buying frozen foods ahead of time - this way party prep is more simple!
- Offer a weekly or monthly planning guide to help map out purchases and meals - kicking off the year right!
- Set up a Super Bowl Sunday aisle display - they're especially effective in promoting a variety of “cool”products that can make game day very tasty (and easy to prepare).
January 5 is National Whipped Cream Day
Emphasize the creative possibilties with whipped cream from the frozen aisle. Consumers can buy this product and add to their favorite ready-made frozen desserts, or add spices and garnishes for a fun, fllavor twist!
January 20 is National Cheese Lover's Day
To celebrate this special day, provide samplings in the refrigerated dairy aisles of many various cheese selections. Offer recipe suggestions and wine pairings for a late January wine and cheese party!
January 23 is National Pie Day
Promote this day as the perfect time to bake and enjoy this all-American favorite. Provide samples of the many delicious frozen pie selections, increasing consumer awareness of the homemade taste and quality, in addition to the convenience, of the category.
- National Soup Month
- National Baking Month
January 1: New Year's Day
January 2: National Cream Puff Day
January 9: National Pizza Day
January 15: National Strawberry Ice Cream Day
January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day / International Hot & Spicy Food Day
January 24: National Peanut Butter Day
Thank you to this year's participating brands.