- Feature a "spring cleaning" theme - clean out and restock the fridge/freezer with frozen and refrigerated foods for a fresh start!
- Promote the convenience and "fresher than fresh" features of frozen food educating consumers on the flash freeze process.
- Highlight the many cheeses, yogurts and more in the refrigerated dairy aisles - easy to "grab and go" and great sources of calcium.
- Offer smoothie samples to highlight some of the healthy options in the "cool" aisles of the store - provide recipes using frozen fruit, yogurts, and juices.
April 12 is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
Be a little "cheesy" and feature the many cheese selections in the refrigerated dairy aisles on this special day. Prepare grilled cheese sandwich samples using traditional and non-traditional blends of various cheese. Make it a unique and fun promotion - kids will love it!
- National Soft Pretzel Month
- National Grilled Cheese Month
April 1: April Fool's Day
April 13: National Peach Cobbler Day
April 16: Easter Sunday
April 18: National Blueberry Pie Day
April 22: Earth Day
April 23: National Cherry Cheesecake Day
April 26: National Pretzel Day
Thank you to this year's participating brands.
Evaluate and re-evaluate your website often to make sure it is keeping pace with your business, represents/enhances your brand and supports your marketing and sales efforts. Your website goes hand-in-hand with your e-marketing strategy. Make sure your site is easy on the eyes, easy to understand and easy to maintain - and use a professional web firm to acheive your best approach ... and results.