Messaging & Sponsors
>> View detailed messaging map and pillars here <<
Key Messaging Points about Refrigerated Food
- Creative possibilities. The refrigerated dairy aisle offers consumers more than just the staples they count on every day. The aisle delivers everything from cheeses, yogurts, puddings, eggs and cookies – to breads, dips, juices, milk and milk alternatives.
- Convenience. The refrigerated dairy aisle is the go-to-source for Americans’ diverse, foodie-and-family-friendly snack and “small meal” needs.
- Nutritional value. Real ingredients. The aisle is healthy: Refrigerated foods use quality, real ingredients high in protein that are simple, fresh and close to the farm.
- The aisle offers versatility. The creative possibilities are endless with new ways to use dairy products and the ability to use what you need and save the rest for later.
- The aisle delivers innovation. The refrigerated aisle offers new products to meet consumer needs in perfect portions and flavors that capitalize on popular trends.
- The aisle provides indulgence. The refrigerated aisle also provides easy-to-make and eat treats that offer the comfort of products consumers already love.
Thank you to this year's participating brands.