Messaging & Sponsors
>> View detailed messaging map and pillars here <<
Key Messaging Points about Frozen Foods
- Real ingredients. Chef-inspired recipes. Designed to meet a wide variety of tastes and menu needs, frozen foods are developed and prepared by expert chefs in innovative test kitchens across the country, using real ingredients (in most cases directly from the earth and sea) and rigorously evaluated by nutritionists and dietitians.
- Fresh Flavors. The freezer aisle comprises 3,700+ innovative, delicious foods, including: nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables, perfectly-portioned meals and snacks, natural and organic selections, a variety of ethnic cuisines, home-baked quality desserts and delectable ice cream and novelty treats.
- Wholesome meal ideas. The variety of different brands and cuisines represented in the freezer aisle includes wholesome options that cover breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack-time, entertaining and specialty food occasions.
- Portions and packaging that don’t leave anything to waste. Frozen foods offer great value, from the perfectly-portioned meals to ingredients and produce that leave nothing to waste.
- The freezer aisle is pretty cool. Freezing is the best method for preserving food – it’s been a natural, trusted practice for centuries, preserving foods at the peak of freshness, from the moment they’re harvested or procured.
Thank you to this year's participating brands.